METALESA manufactures and installs handrails and grilles for walkways in various forms and classes adapted to the needs of each project. They are safety systems installed in railway tunnels with the aim of keeping persons inside the tunnel safe.
We can offer several finishings for this product, in various forms and grades. Each of these alternatives provides different anti-corrosion characteristics.
HOT-DIP GALVANISING PURSUANT TO STANDARD EN ISO 1461
- Industrial galvanising process.
- It is a procedure to coat pieces of iron or steel by immersing them in molten zinc at 450°C.
- It prevents both oxidation and corrosion to steel from environmental humidity and pollution.
- Helps to protect the product and extend its useful life.
- An industrial process carried out in METALESA’s facilities where we have an automatic thermal-coating process.
- Thermal-coating is a procedure to apply polyester powder paint on the metal surface.
- It is the best coating for a metal surface.
- It provides a plasticised appearance finish and excellent mechanical properties.
- It is a clean application method, without TIG or solvents
- Highly resistant to corrosion and ultra-violet radiation.
- The product can have a finishing in many colours.
DUPLEX SYSTEM: GALVANISED AND THERMO-COATED
- This is the application of the two techniques sequentially, galvanised and then thermo-coated.
- It is based on applying a polyester powder paint to galvanised coatings in situation where an even greater protection against corrosion is required, or when seeking an aesthetic finish.
- It increases the duration of the protection in very aggressive environments.
- Provides a greater aesthetic than galvanised steel.