The urban parapet is a highly versatile and aesthetic containment system designed to be installed on urban roads or those limited to 50km/h. They fit perfectly into the urban environment, in areas where an eye-pleasing barrier is required: streets, avenues, roundabouts, crossings, or sections of roads leading into towns.
We can offer several finishings for this product, in various forms and grades. Each of these alternatives provides different anti-corrosion characteristics.
HOT-DIP GALVANISING PURSUANT TO STANDARD EN ISO 1461
- Industrial galvanising process.
- It is a procedure to coat pieces of iron or steel by immersing them in molten zinc at 450°C.
- It prevents both oxidation and corrosion to steel from environmental humidity and pollution.
- Helps to protect the product and extend its useful life.
- An industrial process carried out in Metalesa Seguridad Vial’s facilities where we have an automatic thermal-coating process.
- Thermal-coating is a procedure to apply polyester powder paint on the metal surface.
- It is the best coating for a metal surface.
- It provides a plasticised appearance finish and excellent mechanical properties.
- It is a clean application method, without TIG or solvents
- Highly resistant to corrosion and ultra-violet radiation.
- The product can have a finishing in many colours.
DUPLEX SYSTEM: GALVANISED AND THERMO-COATED
- This is the application of the two techniques sequentially, galvanised and then thermo-coated.
- It is based on applying a polyester powder paint to galvanised coatings in situation where an even greater protection against corrosion is required, or when seeking an aesthetic finish.
- It increases the duration of the protection in very aggressive environments.
- Provides a greater aesthetic than galvanised steel.