Our products meet the needs and requirements of our clients and comply with EUROPEAN STANDARDS.
Innovation, Quality and Certifications
- METALESA takes part in R&D projects to serve road safety and the environment. In line with our mission as a company, we demonstrate a clear vocation in the development of increasingly optimised products.
- Our catalogue has been designed thanks to the work of the team of professionals at METALESA. Our R&D department puts all its experience into providing the market with competitive solutions for the new global road and rail infrastructure challenges.
- In the event of any new development, we are governed by current regulations as the marketing of our products requires a CE Marking issued by an accredited entity.
- This strength has translated over time into obtaining utility models and Community Designs to protect the intellectual property of our innovations.
- Our R&D department was recently awarded the INNOVATIVE SME stamp by the Ministry of Science, Innovation and Universities
METALESA’s products have been certified by accrediting bodies.
In terms of vehicle containment systems, our products have passed the demanding full-scale tests that frame current regulation as well as having contributed an innovative aspect in the use of cantilever slabs that faithfully simulate the reality of the bridge deck.
- We have carried out full-scale tests following Standards EN 1317-1 and -2.
- We follow the instructions for the application of metal parapets contained in Circular Order 35/2014 “Application criteria for Metal Parapets on Roads”
- We have the CE Marking granted by the certifying body AENOR following Standard EN 1317-5.
- We also hold the NF Certificate pursuant to French legislation NF 058, certified annually by ASCQUER.
In terms of noise reduction solutions, our screens demonstrate optimum absorption and insulation parameters and have been certified in accrediting laboratories.
- We have carried out acoustic and non-acoustic tests as per Standard EN 1793 and 1794.
- We hold the CE Marking according to Standard EN 14388 “Road traffic noise reducing devices”.
- Our panels have been acoustically tested for use on railways according to Standards EN 16272-1,2 and EN 16272-3,1.
Each year, AENOR analyses our quality management system and recertifies that we rigorously comply with Standard EN ISO 9001:2015. This guarantees our clients that there has been an exhaustive check on management and production processes, as well as the materials we use for manufacturing.
Certifying association for road safety products in Spain
Certifying association for road safety products in France
Products with CE Marking according to European standards
French certificate NF 058 – Equipaments de la Route
Quality Management System Certificate ISO 9001 granted by AENOR