WOODEN PANEL METAWOOD
Deadening Pannel for Anti-noise Screen
The wood panels METAWOOD, represents a shielding model that performs an acoustic and isolation double function.
They integrate perfectly into the environment and landscape, reaching at the same time great levels of absorption and acoustic isolation.
The panel fits to different profile width.
The wooden panel METAWOOD consist of two parallel faces made of treated wood slats PYNUS SYLVESTRY with an intermediate chamber filled with rock wool.
– Due to the panel configuration a maximum isolation and absorption is obtained.
– Possibility of various combinations with horizontal and vertical tables reaching different aesthetics effects.
– Excellent landscape integration for being a natural element.
– A chemical treatment is applied to the wood in AUTOCLAVE that respects the environment.
All stages of the assembly process are performed:
– Calculations of foundation and supporting structure.
– Stake based on topographic elevation.
– Foundation execution.
– Assembly of the supporting profiles and colocation of the panels
– Absorbent and Reflecting face: Treated wild pinewood slats.
– Acoustic isolation: Rock wool with black protecting veil.
– Supporting structure: Formed by posts HEA / HEB type with welded base plate hot galvanized and painted with polyester powder paint.
The profile anchoring over the foundation is performed through bolts of varying diameter and length depending on the specific requirements of each project.
Steel posts, HEB or HEA type, support the panels; anchored to a foundation that should be calculated based on the study of the terrain, wind resistance, etc.
Steel profiles are used for fastening the panels to the posts, which are anchored to both the panel and profile.
– According to EN 1793-1: 1998 standard, the acoustic absorption index is DLα =13 dB, which corresponds to category A3.
– According to EN 1793-2: 1998 standard, the airborne sound insulation index is DLR = 26 dB, which corresponds to category B3.
EN 1794-1 standard in mechanic performance and stability requirements.
The mechanic properties are guaranteed by means of adequate analytic calculations.