METALESA SEGURIDAD VIAL designs and manufactures a full range of railings of diverse form and types, made of steel or stainless steel for both road and rail structures and urban applications that guarantee the pedestrian security.
The railings are basically made of steel tubes and profiles, coated with electrostatic paint.
The designed railing is a contention system for pedestrians that guarantee the security of themselves in bridges, viaducts and transient areas. Can be used to prevent the fallings what may occur due to different levels of the ground.
It is an essential element for the pedestrian security in roads where they have access. Does not guarantee vehicle protection.
– Designed to guarantee the pedestrian security.
– Its aesthetics provide an excellent landscape integration.
– Railing for application in road and rail infrastructures.
– Simple installation with embedded modules. Continuity of the handrail
– Hot galvanized for all its metallic components
– Thermo-lacquering in all different RAL colours.
– Special manufacturing for curved and sloped stretches
– Suitable for dilatation joints through special pieces to absorb the expected displacement by the expansion joints of the structure
System height: Variable height of the handrail.
Anchoring: There are two different fixations to the structure
The manufacturing of these metallic products can be done according to materials and costumer criteria, to perform well on construction or on existing projects. For specifications and recommendations, please contact our technical department.
The finish of these products, in its various forms and classes, can be supplied:
Hot dip galvanized according to EN ISO 146 thermo-lacquered