PASSAGE OF WILDLIFE SCREEN
METALESA SEGURIDAD VIAL, manufactures and installs wooden barriers to facilitate the wildlife road and rail crossing. These, also called eco-ducts, are adequate to use in overpasses of the linear infrastructures, in order to allow the passage of the wildlife or the cattle, freeing the specific passage area of wildlife for the area intended for vehicular traffic.
The wooden panel specific for the passage of the wildlife, is a panel composed by pine wood slats, opaque, industrially treated by AUTOCLAVE.
The treatment consist of the application of free water-soluble salts of arsenic and chromium to the wood.
– Ecologic shielding system, which integrates in the environment and the landscape.
– The wooden panels supplied are provided of chemical treatment that guarantees the preventive and curative action against the insects and mushrooms as well as the solar radiation.
– Installation is extremely simple and quick.
– Materials used in the wooden panels are environmentally friendly according to European regulation.
All stages of the assembly process are performed:
– Calculations of foundation and supporting structure.
– Stake based on topographic elevation.
– Foundation execution.
– Assembly of the supporting profiles and colocation of the panels
– The foundation type and posts anchoring, should be dimensioned according to the terrain characteristics, wind resistance, screen configuration, etc.
– The screen support structure consists of HEA / HEB type profiles with base plate welded in between which are embedded the wood panels being fixed mechanically. All the metallic elements are hot galvanized by immersion according to the EN 1461 standard and being painted with polyester powder paint.