Soundproofing Panel for Anti-noise Screen
METALESA SEGURIDAD VIAL manufactures and installs different types of acoustic screens to reduce the acoustic contamination from the linear infrastructures (roads and rails).
The metallic screens are formed by panels composed of galvanized steel that conform a casing with an inside noise absorption properties. The panels overlap horizontally between the posts made of steel profiles HEA/HEB.
The panels adapt to different profile widths.
The metallic sound-absorber panel consist of two sheets of aluminium or steel depending on the model, profiled and thermo-lacquered. Usually one of the sheets is perforated (absorbing face) and the other smooth (reflecting face). They can also be perforated in both sides. By joining, they form a housing that can be closed at its ends with a polypropylene cap.
At the interior and in between of both metallic sheets, the rock wool is placed with a black veil and an insulating sheet.
– Due to the configuration of the panel, insulation and absorption are maximum .
– Its aesthetics provides an excellent landscape integration.
– Several designs give place to different combinations.
– Due to the modular structure and lightness, the panel is easy to install.
– High durability of the panel due to the quality of its components.
– Panel for roads and rails applications.
– Great performance resisting stresses of wind actions and overpressures produced by the rail traffic.
– Thermo-lacquered in different normalized RAE colours.
All stages of the assembly process are performed:
– Calculations of foundation and supporting structure
– Stake based on topographic elevation.
– Foundation execution.
– Assembly of the purporting profiles and colocation of the panels.
– Absorbent face oriented to the noise focus:
The absorbent face is a metallic element multiperforated. The design of the perforations allow the sound wave to penetrate into the panel being dissipated by the absorbent material.
– Acoustic isolation :
The rock wool achieves a noise reduction thanks to its fibrous and elastic nature, that dissipates the energy of the sound waves which penetrates into it.
– Reflecting face:
The reflecting face leaves a space with the rock wool creating an acoustic chamber so that the sound waves reflect in it towards the absorbent material.
– Supporting structure:
Formed by pillars type HEA/HEB with hot galvanized welded base plate, painted with polyester powder paint.
The profile anchoring over the foundation is made through bolts of varying diameter and length depending on the specific requirements of each project.
The foundations provides stability to the screen structure, formed by pillars and acoustic panels.
The foundation types in the ground are:
The panels are supported by steel posts, HEB or HEA type, anchored to a foundation that should be calculated based on the study of the terrain, wind resistance, etc.
Steel profiles are used for fastening the panels to the posts, that are anchored to both, the panel and the profile.
- The acoustic properties of the metallic screens have been evaluated according to EN 1793-1 standard, yielding maximum values of acoustic absorption and isolation. The acoustic screens manufactured by METALESA SEGURIDAD VIAL satisfy the CE MARKING requirements in compliance with Annex ZA of EN 14388. The product is subjected to an evaluation by accredited testing laboratories :
• According to EN 1793-1:1998 standard, is obtained the acoustic absorption index DL.
• According to EN 1793-2:1998 standard, is obtained the acoustic absorption index DL.
• According to EN 717-1 standard, is obtained the weighted sound reduction index Rw (C;Ctr)
See the values of DLα, DLR and Rw (C;Ctr) in the attached form.
EN 1794-1 standard in mechanic performance and stability requirements.
The mechanic properties are guaranteed by means of adequate analytic calculations.