Our products comply with our clients’ needs and requirements, together with European legislations and standards.
All the different manufacturing processes are integrated in the manufacturing and powder-coating plants, strictly complying with quality management measures marked in EN ISO 9001:2008. This enables the control of the entire process from its very beginning to customer delivery.
Environment concerns are seriously taken into account in decision-making and considered in the environmental and sustainability policies of our company. Our products are casted with non-polluting materials and paints, with subsequent waste handling.
REGULATION AND CERTIFICATION
For road safety systems:
- Full-scale testing according to EN 1317-1 and EN 1317-2.
- CE Certification issued by authorized certification entity AENOR, according to EN 1317-5.
- Instructions for the use of metallic barriers: Design Manual for Roads 35/2014 “Acceptance criteria for metallic road barriers”.
- Acoustic and non-acoustic testing according to EN 1793 and EN 1794.
- CE Certification complying with EN 14388 “Traffic noise-reduction elements in roads”.
At request, our Quality Department will kindly forward all certifications and necessary documentation.